Job Title: Kit Man (First Team & U23’s)
Department: Football Operations
Location: Sky Blue Lodge, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3FL
Hours of work: Fixture list dependant
Salary: Will be discussed at interview
Application Closing Date: Thursday 15th June 2017
The chosen applicant will be responsible for all kit relating to the first team, U23’s and coaching staff.
- Organisation and preparation of players training kit on a daily basis including some ad hoc laundry duties.
- Liaising with players and organisation of player specific kit e.g. boots.
- Logistics of kit and first team for all games and training.
- To include transport, delivery and availability of kit to all fixtures.
- Liaising and organising coach travel for all fixtures.
- Ordering and budget responsibilities for all first team, U23’s and staff kit.
- Responsible for printing of match and training kits.
- Responsible for League compliance of match kits.
- Responsible for organising travel and hotel accommodation for away fixtures.
- Transportation of Players during trial periods to include airport pick-ups.
- Operation of security and gate access to Ryton Training Ground.
- A strong work ethic.
- Interest in football.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Full clean driving licence.
Only applicants that demonstrate within their application that they meet the above criteria will be considered for the role.
Anyone interested should apply to Miss Tatum Foster firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Coventry City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.