Job Title: Academy School Release Programme Tutor
Location: The Higgs Centre, Allard Way, Coventry, CV3 1JP
Hours of work: 4 hours per week, Term-time only (3 hours teaching, 1 hour admin/school Liaison).
Salary: £20-£22.50 per hour
Application Closing Date: 14th July 2017
- Academy Manager.
- Head of Education & Welfare.
- School Teachers
- Responsible for delivery for compensatory education for school boy age groups (U11-U16)
- Liaising with schools on a termly basis
- Tracking progress
- Completing reports on the clubs PMA system
- Monitoring Individual Learning Programmes
- Must hold QTS (Applications from NQT’s will also be considered)
- English or Math’s specialist
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Can manage own time effectively.
- A strong work ethic.
Anyone interested should apply to Carl Craner (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their CV and cover letter.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Coventry City FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.