The 2017/18 fixtures were released yesterday, and Sky Blues fans can now plan their year!
Season Ticket for the campaign are still available, meaning you can support Mark Robins' team for all 23 home league games at the best possible price.
Season Tickets can be bought at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Fans can pay for their Season Ticket via manageable instalments with Zebra Finance.
Mark Robins has set about rebuilding the squad for 2017/18, with sEVEN new Sky Blues signings - Michael Doyle, Marc McNulty, Rod McDonald, Liam O'Brien, Dominic Hyam, Liam Kelly and Peter Vincenti all joining the club. Meanwhile, Dion Kelly-Evans, Chris Stokes and Lee Burge have all penned new deals.
The Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped, and this area has now been incorporated in to the Premium Zone. Prices for Standard Zone and Premium Zone seats have been frozen, while the club's commitment to affordable football for young fans continues as Junior Sky Blues aged U13 are eligible for a FREE Season Ticket.
The Young Sky Blue rate continues, extending ticket discounts for another season to those aged between 16-18. Meanwhile, details about Premium Memberships will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card – Online/Over the phone
- Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You can also pay in 9 easy instalments with Zebra Finance; this option is available in all locations.
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
• Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat and this is done before 4th July - after this date, all fans will be issued with a new Season Ticket card. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase. Details of all charges can be seen by clicking here
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders were reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. After this period, all unrenewed seats have been made available for sale.
• The early bird period ended on Wednesday 7th June - the regular pricing structure, detailed above, now applies.
• Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through instalments using the Zebra Finance option. You can download the brochure which contains full details below.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.