Coventry City face Notts County on Saturday, 5th August in our opening game of the 2017/18 season!
Kick-off is at 3pm at the Ricoh Arena, as Mark Robins’ new look Sky Blues side look to begin the season with a win.
Come along and get behind your team!
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Except Wednesday’s when it is closed)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue.
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included as standard.
OTHER TICKET INFORMATION:
• Notts County fans will be able to buy at cash turnstiles in the South Stand from 1:30pm.
Want to save money when watching the Sky Blues? Season Tickets are the best value way to watch all 23 home league games, while 6 and 12 Match Packages can save you money even if you can’t commit to all games. See how you can save in the grid below…