Coventry City are one of the few English Football League clubs who provide a FREE mascot package to young fans - and that commitment continues into the 2017/18 season!
To be eligible for the mascot package you need to be:
- A 2017/18 Junior Sky Blues member
- Aged from 4-14 as of 31st August 2017.
You will need to have the new 2017/18 home kit and mascots will need to be accompanied by an adult.
All Sky Blues mascots will experience:
- Opportunity to walk out on the pitch with your favourite Sky Blues player
- Pre-match behind the scenes tour
- Pre-match visit to the Sky Blues changing room to meet the squad & get autographs
- Pre-match warm up on the pitch with Sky Blue Sam
- Tickets to watch the game for the mascot & accompanying adult
- Programme for the mascot and parent/guardian
- Photos of your day (provided 1-2 weeks after the game)
- On the day mascot pack – including certificate and free gift
Unfortunately due to demand and high number of members, not all of our JSB Members can be a mascot so there has to be an application process.
New applications for mascot places will be available from 9am on 12th July.
Any previous tentative enquiries received over the summer cannot be included to ensure the process is fair for all fans.
Any supporters who were on the waiting list from the 2016/17 season have been contacted directly following the release of the fixture list.
Remaining places will subsequently be filled with new applications. If all places are filled on 12th July, any applicantion received on that day will be added to the waiting list for cup matches/drop outs.
To apply, please e-mail Mark.Hornby@ccfc.co.uk from 12th July at 9am with the subject line ‘Mascot Application’.
Mascot applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served bases from 9am on 12th July onwards.
Please include the following details:
- Child’s name:
- Supporter number:
- Date of birth:
- Preferred matches (if any)
Priority is given to children who have not been a mascot before in any previous season.
(Please note: Matches against Notts County, Newport County, Port Vale and Exeter City are now fully booked)