Half Season Tickets for the 2017/18 campaign are still available, as Coventry City look to push for promotion!
- Watch the final 11 games of the season
- Adults from £165 – works out at £15 per match
- Back the Sky Blues in the promotion push!
The support of each and every Sky Blues supporter will be vital as Mark Robins’ side aims to bounce back to League One at the first attempt, with the team currently in the play-off places of the League Two table.
The Half Season Ticket starts from our game against Chesterfield on 1st January, and includes crucial encounters with promotion rivals Luton Town, Accrington Stanley, Swindon Town and Lincoln City.
Half Season Tickets will be available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Fans will be able to pay for their Half Season Ticket through instalments with Zebra Finance.
A Half Season Ticket is the best value way to watch the Sky Blues in the final 11 matches of the season. Compared to purchasing at cash turnstiles, adult fans in the Standard Zone are saving £10 each game* – or £110 through the entirety of the Half Season Ticket!
Again, Junior Sky Blues aged Under 13 are able to get a free Season Ticket when accompanied by a paying adult.
Manager Mark Robins said: ““The support of our fans is vital and we’re all grateful to everyone who purchases their Season Tickets and match day tickets.
“We head into a vital second half of the season, and will be looking to make the Ricoh into a fortress as we continue to push for promotion. The Half Season Ticket covers important matches against promotion rivals, and the backing of our loyal supporters can be crucial in this campaign being a successful one.”
Chief Executive Dave Boddy said: “We’re pleased to announce that Half Season Tickets are now on-sale.
“The Half Season Tickets offer great value for fans, with the adult equivalent price of only £15 per game for the final 11 games of the season and JSB under 13s still free anywhere in the stadium. There are also other benefits for fans of becoming a Season Ticket holder, such as getting ticket priority on away, cup and any play-off matches, and we hope fans take advantage of this offer and be part of an exciting end to the season.”
Fans can see the full price grid and stadium plan for 2017/18 below:
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct Date of Birth on file for them. Terms & conditions apply.
- A £6 service charge will be applied for any season ticket purchased.
- Zebra Finance will be available for supporters to pay for their season ticket in instalments. Details are shown on the payment screen online.
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are three ways for you to buy your Season Ticket:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Debit/Credit Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You will also be able to pay in instalments with Zebra Finance - this option will be available shortly.
Disabled Supporters can be purchased in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
* Based on Cash Turnstile price of £25