Coventry City face Newport County this Saturday in our second home game of the 2017/18 season - and you can save money on your tickets when you buy in advance.
Kick-off is at 3pm at the Ricoh Arena, as Mark Robins men look to follow up back to back wins at the start of the SkyBet League Two campaign which have put them top of the early season table.
Tickets are available on the day, as well as in advance.
Come along and get behind your team!
BUY IN ADVANCE – and save money!
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm) .
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Except Wednesday’s when it is closed)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena next to the Jimmy Hill Statue - open from 11am.
(Please note: The Matchday Ticket Office will be based inside the Wasps Club Shop next to the Jimmy Hill Statue throughout this season, rather than the atrium which it was towards the end of the 2016/17 campaign.)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm. (Fans are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before kick-off when purchasing via cash turnstiles)
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
For ticket questions and queries, please email CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles where this is included as standard.
OTHER TICKET INFORMATION:
- Newport County fans will be able to buy at cash turnstiles in the South Stand from 1:30pm.
- Any Season Tickets not collected at the previous home game will be posted during wc 14thAugust.
SEASON TICKET AND MATCH PACKAGES:
Want to save money when watching the Sky Blues? Season Tickets are the best value way to watch all 22 remaining home league games, while 6 and 12 Match Packages can save you money even if you can’t commit to all games.