Season Tickets are still on sale for the upcoming 2017/18 campaign...
A Season Ticket is the cheapest way for Sky Blues fans to watch all 23 home league games at the Ricoh Arena between now and May.
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket via manageable instalments with Zebra Finance.
Just under 4000 Season Tickets and Premium Memberships have been sold for 2017/18 – details of the latter can be seen here.
Nine new players have been added to the City squad by Manager Mark Robins and with a successful pre-season campaign now complete, the countdown to the new season is truly on!
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card – Online/Over the phone
- Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You can also pay in 9 easy instalments with Zebra Finance.
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
• Fans purchasing from 4th July onwards require a new Season Ticket. If you buy during WC 31st July, you will be able to collect your Season Ticket from the Matchday Ticket Office on Saturday ahead of the game against Notts County.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge applies for any Season Ticket purchase.
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders were reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. After this period, all unrenewed seats have been made available for sale.
• The early bird period ended on Wednesday 7th June - the regular pricing structure, detailed above, now applies.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
A Season Ticket gets you the cheapest match-by-match price to watch the Sky Blues this season - see our price comparison below...