Season Tickets are still on sale for the 2017/18 campaign!
Over 4,000 Season Tickets have been sold so far, and they are still available so you can secure your seat for all 22 remaining home league games in the 2017/18 campaign.
Season Tickets are available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans can pay for their Season Ticket via manageable instalments with Zebra Finance.
Coventry City Chief Executive Dave Boddy said: “We have been very pleased with the uptake of Season Tickets, which has surpassed the expectations we had when they first went on sale in April.
“I would like to thank all of the supporters who have purchased so far. The funds brought in through Season Ticket sales have been vital in providing the resources for Mark Robins to recruit twelve new players into the squad, as well as agreeing new deals with existing players and putting in place the infrastructure required, such as the establishment of a new Recruitment Department.
“We have all been impressed with the first two games of the season, and with 22 home league games yet to play, there is still a chance for supporters to be there to support the team for all of the remaining matches at the best possible price in what we hope will be a successful campaign.”
SEASON TICKET INFORMATION:
The Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped, and this area has now been incorporated in to the Premium Zone. Prices for Standard Zone and Premium Zone seats have been frozen, while the club's commitment to affordable football for young fans continues as Junior Sky Blues aged U13 are eligible for a FREE Season Ticket.
The Young Sky Blue rate continues, extending ticket discounts for another season to those aged between 16-18.
Price per game in the above table is based upon 23 league games.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase. Please Note: Season Ticket cannot be purchased via iphone/ipad due to the Interactive Seating Map not being compatible currently. Please use either Google Chrome with flash enabled or Internet Explorer.
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours.
You can pay using the following methods:
- DebIt Card – Online/Over the phone
- Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Card, Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You can also pay in 9 easy instalments with Zebra Finance – this option is available on the payment screen online.
FURTHER 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- All fans purchasing from now on will receive a new Season Ticket card.
- Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
- A £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase. Details of all charges can be seen at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC
- 2016/17 Season Ticket holders were reserved for them to renew up until Monday 22nd May. After this period, all unrenewed seats have been made available for sale.
- Fans purchasing a Season Ticket from now (Tuesday 15th August) until the Newport County game will be required to collect their Season Ticket card from the Matchday Ticket Office on Saturday between 11am and 3pm.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO HAVE ALREADY RENEWED BUT NOT RECEIVED A CARD (Prior to 15th August)
All outstanding Season Ticket cards will be posted to supporters in time for the Newport County game on Saturday, 19th August.