The Sky Blues face the Saddlers in our final home game of the League One season...
Coventry City face Walsall this Saturday, 22nd April in our final home game of the 2016/17 season.
Kick-off is at 3pm for the SkyBet League One encounter at the Ricoh Arena, as the Sky Blues look to extend a four game unbeaten run at home and take momentum into next season’s campaign.
See all the details you need to get your tickets and support Mark Robins' men below...
BUY IN ADVANCE:
(print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon- Fri, 10:30am-4:30pm. Except Wednesday’s when it is closed)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena (open from 11:00 am until kick-off) in the Main Atrium
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm
(print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, excluding cash turnstiles.
OTHER TICKET INFORMATION:
• Walsall fans will be able to buy at cash turnstiles in the South Stand from 1:30pm, with no matchday price increase.