1. Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
2. Season Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.
3. Season Tickets may not be re-sold or lent for value by Season Ticket Holders under any circumstances.
4. The Season Ticket entitles the Season Ticket holder to admission to the designated part of the the Stadium on match-days and the right to sit in the designated seat as shown on the Season Ticket at all home fixtures of the league competition participated in by the Club’s first team excluding any play-off games (“the fixtures”).
5. Season Ticket Holders are not entitled to automatic entry to home cup ties. Season Ticket Holders will be given a period in which to purchase their designated seat for home cup-ties. Thereafter the Club will offer any unsold seats up for general sale.
6. Subject to clause 2 above, Season Tickets may be used by family and friends (“Guest”) of the Season Ticket Holder who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of his/her Guest. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by such Guest shall be treated as a breach by the Season Ticket Holder who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein.
7. In the event that the Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a lesser value ticket category than the season ticket holder neither that person nor the Season Ticket Holder shall be entitled to any rebate. In the event that a Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a higher price category than the Season Ticket Holder that person must present the Season Ticket and pay the difference in value to the Club.
8. In the event of a Season Ticket being lost or stolen this must be reported immediately to the Club whereon in it will be replaced subject to an administration charge.
9. Any changes with the Season Ticket Holder’s contact and personal details as held by the Club should be notified to the Club as soon as possible.
10. The Club reserves the right to require any Season Ticket Holder or Guest to be temporarily or permanently relocated to any other part of the Stadium and seat of an equivalent or higher value, this may be due to but not restricted to the following causes:
- Advice of local authority, Police or Safety Officer.
- Construction, development, maintenance or other works being required to any part of the Stadium.
- Unforeseen circumstances or incidence of force affecting any part of the Stadium.
11. The Club accepts no liability in the event that a Season Ticket Holder or Guest is precluded from admission to the designated part of the Stadium or the designated seat shown on the Season Ticket by reason of the circumstances described in clauses 10 above.
12. All fixtures are played in accordance with the relevant rules of the appropriate football governing body. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular day or at any particular time. All Fixtures are subject to change and the Club reserves the right to alter its advertised Fixtures without notice or liability. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket holder or Guest to monitor fixture amendments.
13. It is against the law to smoke within the Stadium, and associated facilities are NO SMOKING zones and as such all Season Ticket Holders and Guests must adhere to these restrictions.
14. All Season Ticket Holders and Guests shall at all times act in a civil manner. Any person who uses foul, obscene, abusive, racial or other abusive language at any time shall be subject to arrest or ejection from the Stadium, and shall have no claim for any refund or compensation from the Club. Any person who uses such language in the near vicinity of the Stadium shall be refused entry to the Stadium and shall have no claim for any refund or compensation from the Club.
15. All Season Ticket Holders and their Guests shall at all times observe the proper directions of Stewards, other employees of the Club and Police Officers.
16. During play Season Ticket Holders and their Guests shall remain in their allocated seat and shall not block the any aisles, stairs, gangways or emergency exits. Any person who engages in persistent standing while play is in progress having been warned about such conduct shall be liable to be ejected from the Stadium and shall have no claim for refund or compensation from the Club.
17. Any Season Ticket Holder or Guest who commits any criminal offence whilst attending, travelling to or from any home or away Coventry City Football Club match or who breaches the ground regulations of the host club shall be liable to have his/her Season Ticket cancelled or be banned from the Stadium for a period to be determined at the Club's discretion, without refund or compensation.
18. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the Season Ticket Holder of Guest liable to be ejected from the Stadium, refused entry to the Stadium, and/or made the subject of a ban from the Stadium, in each case without refund or compensation and in the Club's sole discretion.
19. Any Season Ticket Holder made the subject of a Club ban from the Stadium may appeal against the ban within 21 days by giving notice in writing to that effect, addressed to the Club Company Secretary. Rules of procedure for an appeal are available upon request from the Club.
20. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for Season Tickets at its sole discretion.
21. The Club reserves the right to withdraw a Season Ticket from a Season Ticket Holder or Guest in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Club's Ground Regulations shall be incorporated into these Terms and Conditions save where there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Ground Regulations where the former shall prevail. The Ground Regulations are available for inspection at entry points around the Stadium or at ccfc.co.uk