Coventry City early bird season tickets will be available from 9am tomorrow...
The club have announced details of Season Tickets for the upcoming 2017/18 campaign, and early bird purchasers can secure their ticket from tomorrow morning until 31st May.
Season Tickets will be available to buy at eticketing.co.uk/CCFC or 0844 453 9134, and also the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office. Once again, fans will be able to pay for their Season Ticket via manageable instalments with Zebra Finance.
The early bird period lasts until midnight on the 31st May, when Season Tickets will revert to full price. All fans who snap up their Season Ticket in the early bird period will also be eligible for a FREE ticket to the Sky Blues first cup game of the new campaign.
The Standard Plus Zone has been scrapped, and this area has now been incorporated in to the Premium Zone. Prices for Standard Zone and Premium Zone seats have been frozen, while the club's commitment to affordable football for young fans continues as Junior Sky Blues aged U13 are eligible for a FREE Season Ticket.
The Young Sky Blue rate continues, extending ticket discounts for another season to those aged between 16-18. Meanwhile, details about Premium Memberships will be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Manager Mark Robins said: “I was extremely pleased to return as manager of Coventry City FC just over a month ago. Despite testing times, the squad has listened, worked hard, and given 100%.
“We have taken small steps forward on the pitch, and we’re beginning to make improvements off it, as we prepare for next year - whichever league the club may compete in.
“As nearly 43,000 witnessed at Wembley, Coventry has a tremendous following and your incredible support is such a fantastic advert for this football club. The players and staff draw inspiration and confidence from that, and I’d like to take that momentum and spirit wholeheartedly in to next season.
“My job is to create a side that not only play entertaining football, but winning football. We want to put a smile on the faces of all our supporters, by building a club you can identify with and be proud of.
“Most importantly, to realise the huge potential of this football club, we have to move forward together. We cannot achieve without togetherness and unity.
“As manager of Coventry City, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank every supporter who commits their time and hard earned money to a season ticket for 2017/18. This will provide vital backing in our efforts to build a successful team for next season, and your continued support is a such key part of that process.”
Fans can see the full price grid and stadium plan for 2017/18 below:
GENERAL 2017/18 SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
• Fans can use their existing Season Ticket card if they are purchasing the same seat. If you are moving seats, you will be issued with a new Season Ticket card.
• Existing Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase quickly and easily via the eticketing website using their current supporter number.
• Age bands for concession Season Tickets are calculated based on the supporters’ age as of 31st August 2017. Please note it is the supporters’ responsibility to ensure that the club has the correct date of birth on file. Terms & conditions apply.
• During the early bird period, there will be no service charge for Season Tickets. Following the conclusion of the early bird period, a £6 service charge will be applied for any Season Ticket purchase.
• 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will have their seats reserved for them to renew up until Friday 19th May. After this period, all unrenewed seats will be made available for sale.
• The early bird period will last until midnight on Wednesday 31st May before the regular pricing structure is introduced.
• Supporters can purchase their 2017/18 Season Ticket(s) through 10 instalments using the Zebra Finance option. You can download the brochure which contains full details below.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc – This is the quickest and easiest way to purchase
- Over the phone on 0844 453 9134
- In person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office, during regular opening hours. (The Ticket Office will be open on Wednesday 12th May for the first day of season ticket sales)
You can pay using the following methods:
- Debit Card – Online/Over the phone
- Credit Card (excluding American Express) – Online/Over the phone
- Cheque or Cash – Butts Park Arena Ticket Office
You can also pay in 10 easy instalments with Zebra Finance.
Disabled Supporters can purchase in-person at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office during regular office hours. Up to date proof of disability will be required.
Season Tickets on sale from 12th April
• Prices frozen for Standard Zone and Premium Zone.
• Free first cup game of 2017/18 for all Early Bird purchasers.
• Price zones have been reduced from three to two following feedback from supporters (Standard Plus Zone removed).