The Sky Blues are looking to expand their commercial team based at the Butts Park Arena...
Coventry City Football Club is currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to work with the club’s commercial team at Butts Park Arena.
• Answering phone calls and emails for Commercial customers.
• Use of commercial department software and ticketing system i.e. Ticketmaster.
• Taking bookings and issuing tickets for Match Day Hospitality customers.
• Processing and Tracking of Commercial Sales.
• To assist in general Ticketing as and when required.
• General Office duties including photocopying, filing, letter and email writing.
• Maintenance of electronic and hard copy filing system.
• Preparation and maintenance of customer data for Commercial department.
• Travel between CCFC sites including Butts Park Arena, Ricoh Arena and Ryton Training Ground.
Required Skills, Experience, Abilities
• Able to work to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and other software systems.
• Good communicator, both verbally and written. Enthusiastic and friendly.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
• Must have own car and clean driver’s license.
• Ideally have previous experience in a similar role.
• Team player with a pragmatic can-do attitude which is adaptable to varied tasks.
Hours of Work
• You will be required to work 30 hours per week Monday to Friday plus home Match Days. Time off in lieu will be given for working on Match Days.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK.
• £11,232 per annum.
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to Miss Tatum Foster email@example.com
by close of business on Monday 19th September 2016.