Want to be a part of the nutrition team at the Sky Blues? The club are looking for an experienced chef to join the setup at the training ground...
Coventry City Football Club is currently recruiting for an experienced Chef to be based at the Sky Blue Lodge Training Ground in Ryton-on-Dunsmore.
The Chef will be required to prepare Breakfast and Lunch for approx. 50 Employees per day, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. There will also be a requirement for pre match meal preparation on Saturdays and Sundays over the Football Season (this is not required for every weekend and will coincide with our fixtures and schedule).
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (required).
• City and Guilds or NVQ in Catering (required).
• Experience in Managing Budgets (required).
• Able to work to a high standard and have excellent attention to detail.
• Must be trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
• A team player with a positive can do attitude.
• 8am till 2pm (Usually Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday).
• Self Employed Chef’s welcome to apply.
Hours of Work
You will be required to work 30 hours per week.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply to Miss Tatum Foster email@example.com by close of business on Friday 23rd September 2016, including your CV and a covering letter.