The Academy are looking for a coach to work in the Foundation/Youth Development Phase...
Coventry City Football Club Academy is looking to appoint an experienced qualified coach to work Academy on a part time basis.
The role will include working 2-3 evenings per week and Academy games programme on Sunday.
• Early Development of Academy Players
• Planning and delivering high quality coaching sessions
• Recording and evaluating of players performance within sessions
• Delivering age appropriate coaching sessions to meet the demands of the players
• Monitoring individual and team performance within training and games
• Be able to commit to a training program of 2-3 sessions per week and be able to attend match day program on Sundays
• UEFA B Coaching Qualification
• FA Youth Award Modules 1-3 (or working towards)
• Current CRB check, FA Emergency Aid, FA Safeguarding Children, FA Licensed Coaches Club Member
• Previous coaching experience in a Professional Football Academy
• Knowledge of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP)
• Computer Literate
• Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, showing a passion and enthusiasm for developing young footballers
• Ability to work within a team effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
• A positive and professional manner with the ability to work with a range of individuals
Please send a current CV and covering letter to Luke Tisdale via email – firstname.lastname@example.org