The Sky Blues line up against Northampton Town in the Checkatrade Trophy at the Ricoh...
Tickets are on general sale as Coventry City continue their Checkatrade Trophy campaign on Tuesday 4th October, with a clash against fellow League One side Northampton Town.
The Group D tie kicks off at 7:45pm at the Ricoh Arena, with only the West Stand in use for Sky Blues supporters for this game.
The prices for all Group D games in the Checkatrade Trophy are the same.
Adults/Seniors (Over 60s): £10.00
West Stand Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their ticket for the game and then add the purchase remotely to their Season Ticket card, meaning they will not require an additional paper ticket for the game.
Please note: this is only possible if you are purchasing a ticket for the same seat as where your Season Ticket is loaded. East Stand Season Ticket holders will require a paper ticket for the game, and their Season Ticket card will not be usable for the fixture.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding midweek matchdays)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10.30am until kick-off – fully open from 4pm onwards)
- Cash Turnstiles 44 & 45 in the West Stand, open from 6:30pm
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
The Butts Park Arena Ticket Office is closed on matchdays. Also, tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park. For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk
or call 0333 321 3134.
£1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the night.