Get down to the Ricoh on Saturday in support of the Sky Blues as they look to make it three wins from four in League one...
The Sky Blues face Rochdale on Saturday in their second consecutive home league game, hoping to build on the midweek victory over Oxford United.
With the Ricoh Arena set to host the tie in a 3pm kick-off, Saturday will also see the return of the Family Zone to matchday. All your ticket information is below.
BUY IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm.)
Tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10:30am until kick-off)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 1:30pm for Standard Zone seating.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134 (Saturday’s – 8am to 6pm)
Please note the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office is closed on home matchdays – with the Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena open instead.
Enquiries: For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail: CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the day where no additional fee applies.
There are a range of packages also available for fans who want to enjoy the game from Matchday Hospitality – whether it’s three course dining, a place in the Premium Members Lounge or an Executive Box. Click here for details.