There is still time to book yourself a place in the Premium Members lounge against Chesterfield...
Sky Blues fans can still book a place in the Premium Members Lounge for Tuesday’s home game against Chesterfield at the Ricoh Arena.
The re-arranged SkyBet League One fixture on 1st November sees City looking to extend an unbeaten home run of 13 games, and you can enjoy the day in style with our Premium Members Lounge package.
The package includes:
• Padded Corporate Premium Seating
• Access to our Members Lounge with cash bar facility and TV Screens
• Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet per guest
• Pre-match interview with former and current players
• Post-match Man of the Match interview
• Complimentary half-time tea and coffee
• VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Prices are £45+vat per person for adults, while children under 16 are £22.50+vat and it is £35+vat per person for current season ticket holders.
To purchase this package in advance, please call our hospitality team on 024 7699 1987 (Option 2) or e-mail email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can purchase on the night at the Ricoh Arena from 5:30pm onwards at the VIP Collection desk in the Main Atrium.