Grab your ticket for the Sky Blues' First Round Replay against Morecambe at the Ricoh Arena...
Ticket are on general sale for Coventry City’s Emirates FA Cup First Round replay against Morecambe.
The game will be played on Tuesday, 15th November at the Ricoh Arena with kick-off at 7:45pm. An away trip to either Cambridge United or Dover Athletic awaits the winner of this tie in the Second Round of the competition.
Tickets will only be available for the West Stand for Sky Blues supporters, with Morecambe fans housed in the South Stand. The East Stand will be closed for the match.
PRICES & INFO:
Concessions (60+U18): £8.00
Juniors (U13): £3.00
Tickets are the same price in all zones.
Tickets are now on general sale
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding midweek matchdays)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10:30am until kick-off – fully open from 4pm onwards)
- Cash Turnstiles 44/45, next to the Jimmy Hill Statue, are open from 6:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (Print at home facility now available).
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
The Butts Park Arena Ticket Office is closed on matchdays. Also, tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park. For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
West Stand Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their ticket for the game and then add the purchase remotely to their Season Ticket card, meaning they will not require an additional paper ticket for the game.
Please note this is only possible if you are purchasing a ticket for the same seat as where your Season Ticket is loaded.
East Stand Season Ticket holders will require a paper ticket for the game, and their Season Ticket card will not be usable for the fixture.
Fans who have signed up to the ‘Cup Direct’ scheme have automatically been sold a ticket for the match. If they are normally located in the East Stand, they will be sold an equivalent seat/position in the West Stand. If fans have any queries or would like a different seat, they can e-mail email@example.com.
£1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the night.