The Sky Blues face the Red Devils in the last 32 of the Checkatrade Trophy at the Ricoh...
Ticket details for Coventry City’s Checkatrade Trophy southern section (last 32) tie against Crawley Town have been confirmed.
The match will take place on Wednesday 7th December, 7:45pm kick-off. Home supporter tickets will only initially be available for the West Stand, with other areas of the stadium open if/when required.
PRICES & INFO:
Adults and Seniors (60+): £10
Under 18s: £5
Tickets are the same price in all zones.
Priority Sale: Wednesday 23rd November at 9am
General Sale: Wednesday 30th November at 9am
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm. Excluding midweek matchdays)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10:30am until kick-off – fully open from 4pm onwards)
- Cash Turnstiles, open from 6:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility available).
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
The Butts Park Arena Ticket Office is closed on matchdays. Also, tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park. For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
West Stand Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their ticket for the game and then add the purchase remotely to their Season Ticket card, meaning they will not require an additional paper ticket for the game. Please note this is only possible if you are purchasing a ticket for the same seat as where your Season Ticket is loaded.
East Stand Season Ticket holders will require a paper ticket for the game, and their Season Ticket card will not be usable for the fixture.
Fans who have signed up to the ‘Cup Direct’ scheme will automatically be sold a ticket for the match. If they are normally located in the East Stand, they will be sold an equivalent seat/position in the West Stand. If fans have any queries or would like a different seat, they can e-mail email@example.com.
£1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the night.