When you head to the Ricoh Arena during the 2016/17 season, make sure you visit the brilliant Family Zone...
The Family Zone is a very special area of the Ricoh Arena on a Coventry City matchday – dedicated to our young fans and families, to help make coming to support their team extra special...
Every Saturday home game from 1:30pm to 2:30pm, a loyal band of dedicated supporters volunteer to help run a range of fun activities for young Sky Blues supporters in the concourse under blocks 27 and 28 in the North-East corner at the Ricoh Arena.
They are joined by our club mascot Sky Blue Sam, current members of the Coventry City squad and also past legends of the club – courtesy of the Coventry City Former Players Association.
In the Family Zone each Saturday, you’ll find these activities:
• Free arts & crafts – often with a different theme each week
• FIFA on the Playstation – challenge your friends and family to a game
• Music – a mix of the latest chart tunes and classic Sky Blues songs
• Team news – be one of the first to hear the team news at around 2:15pm
• Sky Blue Sam’s postbox – send a letter to Sky Blue Sam or your favourite Sky Blues player.
• Keepy Uppy Corner – how many Keepy Uppy’s can you do?
• Dugout Draw – enter the competition to watch the Sky Blues warm up from Tony Mowbray’s seat in the CCFC dugout
• Table Football
• Subbuteo – kindly donated by the London Supporters Club
We’ll also have lots of different activities through the season, such as glitter tattoos, Lollipop Lucky Dip game (20p) and Guess the name game (20p).
As well as all of this, we have special activities to coincide with special days through the season, such as Christmas, Easter and Kick It Out.
With all this going on and more each Saturday matchday– you can’t afford to miss out! Make sure you join us from 1:30pm to 2:30pm in the concourse, and keep checking the details on ccfc.co.uk before each game!
Got a question about the Family Zone on a matchday? E-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.