Your chance to be a part of the Sky Blues communications team, with new Media Executive vacancy...
Job Title: Media Executive
Reports to: Head of Media
Salary: To be determined
Coventry City Football Club are currently recruiting for a role within its Communications Department and are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with excellent written, new media and interpersonal skills to help the club continue to provide content across all of its digital and non-digital platforms as well as liaise with local and national media and maintain communication with supporters.
Based at the club’s training facility in Ryton-On-Dunsmore, this position is an opportunity to work at the heart of a fast-paced, demanding yet exciting industry at close quarters with the Sky Blues’ coaching and playing staff. The primary aim of the role will be to produce engaging visual content for use across all digital media platforms, as well as contribute to the daily tasks of an extremely busy communications operation.
Applicants need to be prepared for an industry that demands flexibility and dedication outside of what many would consider to be ‘the traditional nine-to-five’ in exchange for an extremely personally rewarding experience that will also allow you to develop, grow and widen your own professional skills.
• Maintaining the official website of Coventry City Football Club www.ccfc.co.uk.
• Produce written and audio/visual content across all of Coventry City Football Club’s digital communications channels from website to online TV.
• Produce written content for Coventry City Football Club’s award-winning matchday programme PUSB.
• Liaise and develop relationships with regional/national/international members of the media.
• Arrange and action media conferences around Coventry City Football Club fixtures and other events.
• Attend Coventry City Football Club league and cup fixtures to generate online content for website and Sky Blues Player.
• Organise media arrangements for Coventry City Football Club home fixtures.
• Monitoring and quantifying online performance to report to senior level.
• Working with Coventry City Football Club’s marketing department to provide on-brand messages/communications and develop existing (and new) social media channels.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as Communications/Journalism (Requirement)
• Strong written, audio/visual and interpersonal skills (Requirement)
• Strong organisational skills (Requirement)
• Comfortable with working outside of ‘traditional’ office hours to meet the requirements of fixtures and club business (Requirement)
• At least 18 months in-house or agency experience in a relevant industry
• Experience with video-editing software such as Adobe Premiere (Requirement)
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience with Football League interactive (FLi) online Content Management System
• Experience of working in a professional sports environment
• Experience using Abode Photoshop
Closing date for applications will be Friday 15th July 2016 at 12pm.
Must be available to attend interview week commencing Monday 18th July 2016.