The Sky Blues play the League One leaders Burton Albion at the Ricoh Arena as City look to close the gap...
It’s another big game for the Sky Blues as we take on fellow promotion chasers Burton Albion on Saturday 16th January in SkyBet League One at the Ricoh Arena.
The backing of the Sky Blue Army has been crucial for Tony Mowbray’s men at home this season, so we’re calling for as many City fans to be there as possible again to support the team!
Tickets are just £18 online for adults, or £20 when bought in person.
Concession prices are £13 online or £15 when they are bought in person.
See all of the prices for the game in the grid below:
When buying online, remember not to use a smart phone or tablet.
The deadline for delivery of tickets will be 2pm on Wednesday 13th January – after this date, tickets bought online can only be collected (collection details below)
Buy in advance of matchday:
• www.ccfcshop.co.uk (Buy before 2pm on Wednesday 13th January to have the option of postage. When bought after this date, you will need to collect your tickets either in advance or on the day)
• CCFC Ticket Office, Butts Park Arena, Butts Road, Coventry, CV1 3GE (Mon-Fri: 10am-5:30pm. Exc Weds: 10am-3:30pm.
Festive hours: 31/12: 10am-Midday, 1/1: Closed)
• The Club Shop at the Arena Shopping Park, CV6 6AS
• 024 7699 1987 (Monday – Friday, 10am to 5:30pm. Festive hours: 31/12: 10am-Midday, 1/1: Closed)
*When buying in person, we recommend doing so at the CCFC Ticket Office at the Butts Park Arena where possible. The Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park is primarily a retail outlet and run by JustSport group not CCFC.
Buy on the day of the game (Saturday, 16th January):
• www.ccfcshop.co.uk – up until midday only.
• The Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena – open from 9:30am up until 3pm.
• Buy in person at the Cash Turnstiles 30 to 37 in the East Stand from 6:30pm, or Cash Turnstiles 42/43 for the West Stand.Buy in person at the Cash Turnstiles 30 to 37 in the East Stand from 1:30pm, or Cash Turnstiles 42/43 for the West Stand.
Please note - tickets are not available to buy from the Club Shop or the Butts Park Arena on the day of a game. Due to the ticket office being based at the Ricoh Arena on matchdays, we cannot answer telephone enquiries – all ticket enquiries should be made at the Matchday Ticket Office from 9:30am.
Online/Telephone pre-purchased tickets:
Delivery option will be available until Wednesday 13th January for 90p.
Collect pre-purchased tickets in advance of matchday:
CCFC Ticket Office, Butts Park Arena, Butts Road, Coventry, CV1 3GE (Mon-Fri: 10am-5:30pm. Exc Weds: 10am-3:30pm. Festive hours: 31/12: 10am-Midday, 1/1: Closed )
Collect pre-purchased tickets on the match day:
The Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena – collections from 11am.