Get your tickets for the Sky Blues' final home game of 2016 as City take of Sheffield United...
It’s our next home game and the final home league match of 2016, as the Sky Blues face high flying Sheffield United at the Ricoh Arena.
The Sky Blues host the Blades on Thursday 15th December at 7:45pm, and the encounter is part of Sky Sports December initiative '10 in 10'.
The game will also see the club and supporters mark the one year anniversary of the death of our legendary Manager and Chairman Jimmy Hill. See full details of the tributes planned and the collection for the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund HERE
All the details you need to snap up your tickets for the day are below...
BUY IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
Please note the Butts Park Ticket Office is closed on Wednesday 7th December for our home game against Crawley Town.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10:30 am until kick-off)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 6:30pm for Standard Zone seating.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134 (Thursday’s – 8am to 8pm)
Enquiries: For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels