Join us in support of your team, as the Sky Blues play Chris Wilder's Blades side in a 7:45pm kick-off…
It’s our final home league of 2016, as high-flying Sheffield United are the last visitors of the year to the Ricoh Arena.
The Sky Blues host the Blades on Thursday 15th December, and the encounter is part of Sky Sports December initiative '10 in 10'.
The game will also see the club and supporters mark the one year anniversary of the death of our beloved Jimmy Hill. See full details of the tributes planned and the collection for the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund HERE
All the details you need to snap up your tickets for the day are below...
BUY IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
Please note the Butts Park Ticket Office is closed on Wednesday 7th December for our home game against Crawley Town.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10:30 am until kick-off)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 6:30pm for Standard Zone seating.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134 (Thursday’s – 8am to 8pm)
Enquiries: For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the day where no additional fee applies.