City welcome the high flying Trotters to the Ricoh Arena, looking to begin 2017 with three points...
The Sky Blues kick off their 2017 schedule as we welcome Bolton Wanderers to the Ricoh Arena on Bank Holiday Monday, 2nd January.
All the details you need to snap up your tickets for the game are below...
BUY IN ADVANCE:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox!)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Please note – Christmas opening hours apply. See below for details)
Please note tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
Please note the Butts Park Ticket Office is closed on Wednesday 7th December for our home game against Crawley Town.
BUY ON THE DAY:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena (open from 10 am until kick-off)
- Cash Turnstiles 24-27 in the East Stand will be open from 6:30pm for Standard Zone seating.
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available – just click ‘Fast Ticket’ and your ticket will be sent to your inbox)
- 0844 453 9134 (Thursday’s – 8am to 8pm)
Enquiries: For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
Please note a £1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all charge, excluding cash turnstiles.
BUTTS PARK ARENA TICKET OFFICE – CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR OPENING TIMES:
Thursday 22nd: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Friday 23rd: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday 24th: Closed
Sunday 25th: Closed
Monday 26th: Closed
Tuesday 27th: Closed
Wednesday 28th: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday 29th: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Friday 30th: 10:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday 31st: Closed
Sunday 1st: Closed
Monday 2nd: Closed - Based at the Ricoh Arena