The Sky Blues take on the Hammers at the Ricoh Arena in the group stages of the Checkatrade Trophy...
The Sky Blues have been drawn in the Southern Section Group D of the newly named Checkatrade Trophy with West Ham, Wycombe Wanderers and Northampton Town, and City’s first opponents are the side from East London on Tuesday August 30th.
The tie is set to take place at the Ricoh Arena in a 7.45pm kick-off, with tickets on priority sale to Season Ticket holders now. General sale tickets will be available from Saturday 20th August at 9am.
Adults/Seniors (Over 60s): £10.00
Season Ticket holders seats will be reserved for them on 19th August, and will be released for general sale at 9am on Saturday 20th August.
Season Ticket holders will be able to purchase their ticket for the game and then add the purchase remotely to their Season Ticket card, meaning they will not require an additional paper ticket for the game. Meanwhile, fans who have signed up to the ‘Cup Direct’ scheme will automatically be sold a ticket for the match.
Please note: this is only possible if you are purchasing a ticket for the same seat as where your Season Ticket is loaded.
Tickets are available in advance at:
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (print at home facility now available)
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm. Sat/Sun, 8am-6pm)
- Butts Park Arena Ticket Office (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
You can buy on the day via the following methods:
- Matchday Ticket Office at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue (open from 10.30am until kick-off – fully open from 4pm onwards)
- Cash Turnstiles 32-35 open from 6:30pm
- eticketing.co.uk/CCFC (Print at home facility now available).
- 0844 453 9134 (Mon-Fri, 10:30am – 4:30pm)
The Butts Park Arena Ticket Office is closed on matchdays. Also, tickets are no longer available at the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park.
For ticket questions and queries, please e-mail CCFCtickets@ticketmaster.co.uk or call 0333 321 3134.
£1 Ticketmaster processing fee applies to tickets purchased across all channels, except for tickets purchased at cash turnstiles on the night.