Coventry City's Fitness team are set to host a Workloads and Injury Workshop at the club's first-team training ground...
Join Coventry City FC Medical and Fitness department as we host a Workloads and Injury Workshop delivered by world renowned Sports Scientist Dr. Tim Gabbett.
The Workshop will be held at Coventry City Training Ground in Ryton on Wednesday October 26th 2016. Click here for the official flyer.
Dr. Gabbett will present the latest research on:
* The relationship between workload and injury.
* The development and accuracy of injury prediction models.
* A novel approach to modelling workloads.
* Protective effect of training.
* Return to train, play and compete plans.
* Return to training following off-season break.
Registration will be 4:30pm until 5.00pm. Refreshments will be provided. The workshop will finish at approximately 9pm. Tickets available now, click here! General Admission: £50.00