The Family Zone is back in action for Coventry City's game against Shrewsbury! More details here...
The Family Zone is back in action for Coventry City’s game against Shrewsbury!
The Zone is next to Blocks 24 and 25 in the North Stand/East Stand corner, with lots of free activities lined up for Saturday include:
• Arts & Crafts
• Playstation – we’ve got the new FIFA 16 game!
• Music & team news
• Glitter tattooist
• Sky Blue Sam’s postbox – send a letter to Sky Blue Sam or a member of the CCFC squad.
• Keepy Uppy Corner – how many ‘Keepy Uppies’ can you complete! Be the best by Christmas and win a CCFC prize!
• Subbuteo (kindly donated by the London Supporters Club)
• Win a special CCFC matchday experience – just fill in your details with our volunteers and you could win the chance to watch the Sky Blues squad warm up while sat in the home dugout!
• 20p lucky dip lolly game
We’ll also have members of the Sky Blues Squad, plus our mascot Sky Blue Sam too!
The JSB Member Gifts for Keepers, Wingers and Strikers are also available to collect in the Family Zone– Dribblers gifts will be available shortly.
All this is going on between 1:30pm and 2:30pm in the Family Zone (Blocks 23 and 24), so make sure you join us!
If you’re in the West Stand, you can join the Family Zone Walking Bus at 1:55pm in the West Stand Concourse and join the fun. Just meet our Family Zone supervisor steward outside in the Block B entrance of the West Stand concourse, and you’ll be walked back round. You’ll then meet up again at 2:30pm to walk back to the West Stand.
We look forward to seeing you before the game against Shrewsbury!