Our volunteers will be providing a range of activities under blocks 24 and 25...
The Sky Blues face Peterborough this Saturday at the Ricoh Arena, and the Family Zone will be action packed again between 1:30pm and 2:30pm – with some activities having a Halloween theme!
Underneath blocks 24 and 25 at the Ricoh Arena, our volunteers will be providing a range of activities… plus the opportunity for you to win the chance to watch the Sky Blues warm-up from Tony Mowbray’s seat in the home dugout!
Activities going on include…
• Halloween Arts & Crafts
• Regular Arts and Craft
• Playstation – we’ve got the new FIFA 16 game!
• Music & team news
• Halloween anagram quiz sheet
• Sky Blue Sam’s postbox – send a letter to Sky Blue Sam or a member of the CCFC squad.
• Keepy Uppy Corner – how many ‘Keepy Uppies’ can you complete! Be the best by Christmas and win a CCFC prize!
• Subbuteo (kindly donated by the London Supporters Club)
• Win a special CCFC matchday experience – just fill in your details with our volunteers by 2:10pm and you could win the chance to watch the Sky Blues squad warm up while sat in the home dugout!
• Table Football
• Air Football
We’ll also have members of the Sky Blues Squad and the ex-players from the Former Players Association, plus our mascot Sky Blue Sam too!
The JSB Member Gifts for Keepers, Wingers and Strikers are also available to collect in the Family Zone– the gift for Dribblers should be available for our Saturday next home game against Gillingham.
All this is going on between 1:30pm and 2:30pm in the Family Zone (Blocks 24 and 25), so make sure you join us!
If you’re in the West Stand, you can join the Family Zone Walking Bus at 1:55pm in the West Stand Concourse and join the fun. Just meet our Family Zone volunteer outside in the Block B entrance of the West Stand concourse, and you’ll be walked back round. You’ll then meet up again at 2:30pm to walk back to the West Stand.
We look forward to seeing you before our game against Peterborough!