Check out all the fantastic benefits you are able to get when you join the new business club...
Coventry City Football Club and The SFB Group are launching a new business club, backed by manager Tony Mowbray.
The SFB Business Club will be launched at Coventry City's home game against Peterborough United on Saturday, October 31st and Mowbray hopes to see as many business people as possible get involved with the club.
There are a range of business related and football matchday related benefits for the business club:
• Business Training from The SFB Group
• Use of Chairmans Lounge on matchdays for business meetings/staff training/board meetings
• Networking opportunities with like-minded business owners
• Half-time business presentation opportunity for your business
• Tax deductible and VAT refundable for the majority of businesses (in respect of business benefits only)
• Access to all CCFC home league matches
• Three-course dining at all home league matches
• Centreline Directors Box seating
• Complimentary matchday programme and teamsheet
• Pre-match interview with former and current squad players
• Invite to the Boardroom for a home league game
• Post-match Man of the Match interview
• Priority access to purchase away match tickets
• VIP Car Parking (1 space per 2 seats booked)
Places for the launch event are £80+vat per person and includes 3-course dining. For further details or to book your place, email email@example.com or call 02476 99 1987 (option 2)