Please read the ticketing Q&A if you're getting tickets for tomorrow night's game against Barnsley at the Ricoh Arena...
All you need to know about getting tickets for the next home game against Barnsley on Tuesday, November 3rd (KO 7.45pm).
Please read the following information to make sure you suffer no problems getting your tickets for the game.
Where can I buy tickets on Monday 2nd November?
• www.ccfcshop.co.uk – quickest & easiest way to buy – and save money on your tickets!
• CCFC Ticket Office, Butts Park Arena, Butts Road, CV1 3GE (Mon-Fri: 10am to 5:30pm. Excluding Weds: 10am to 3:30pm)
• Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park
• 024 7699 1987 (Mon-Fri, 10am to 5:30pm)
Where can I buy on matchday (Tuesday, 3rd November)?
• Matchday Ticket Office at Ricoh Arena (Open from 10am to 7:45pm)*
• www.ccfcshop.co.uk (Up until midday)
• 6 Cash Turnstiles - 30 to 35 to the rear of the North Stand for seats in the East Stand (Open from 6:30pm)
Tickets will NOT be available at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office or over the phone on matchday.
Tickets will NOT be available on the day from the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park
Tickets for our Emirates FA Cup game versus Northampton will NOT be available to buy from the Matchday Ticket Office on Tuesday.
* Cash sales are not available from 7:15pm onwards from the Matchday Ticket Office – cash sales from this time will only be at the Cash Turnstiles
Where can I collect on matchday (Tuesday 3rd November)?
• Matchday Ticket Office at Ricoh Arena – collections from Midday to 7:45pm
What’s the Matchday Ticket Office details?
• Located inside the old CCFC Superstore at the Ricoh Arena, next to the Jimmy Hill statue and Casino.
• Open from 10am until 7:45pm on Tuesday 3rd November.
What’s the non - Matchday Ticket Office details?
• CCFC Ticket Office at Butts Park Arena, Butts Road, Coventry, CV1 3GE
• Opening hours- Mon-Fri: 10am to 5:30pm, Exc Weds: 10am to 3:30pm
• Customer parking is available at the front of the stadium site, just off Butts Road
The Butts Park Arena is our main ticket office.
The Club Shop is a retail outlet run by JustSport – though tickets are available from here, ticketing service is limited.
What are Cash Turnstile (30 to 35) prices?
• Adult: £20 - Aged 22 to 59. For Membership discount, go to Matchday Ticket office.
• Concession: £15 - Senior (60+), Young Adult (16-21), Full time student, Armed Forces (Warrant Card)
• Juniors: £7 - Under 16. For JSB discount, go to Matchday Ticket office.
Cash Turnstiles 30 to 35 open from 6:30pm.
Where can I buy Family Zone, West Stand and JSB tickets on matchday?
• Matchday Ticket Office at Ricoh Arena (Open from 10am to 7:45pm)
(JSB Members need to bring their Membership Card)
Where can I use Match Package vouchers on matchday?
• Want specific seat – visit Matchday Ticket Office (from 10am to 7:45pm)
• Want any seat – visit Cash Turnstiles 30 to 35 (from 6:30pm)
Which Season Ticket voucher number is in use?
We don’t advertise this in advance. Please bring your whole booklet, present it to the turnstile operator, open on the Season Ticket voucher number – advertised above the turnstile entrance.