The club experienced problems with the ticketing system yesterday which caused a backlog during high demand...
Coventry City Football Club would like to apologise to a number of supporters who experienced problems purchasing tickets for the Barnsley fixture yesterday.
The club had problems with our ticketing system yesterday at the Butts Park Arena ticket office, which we quickly communicated via the official website, and those problems were revolved as quickly as they possibly could be.
There were also large queues at the Arena Park Club Shop later in the day and we'd like to apologise for the inconvenience this caused supporters.
At the Butts Park Arena, we’ve serviced the queues throughout the afternoon, including taking details of supporters for future purchase, and made people aware of the wait caused by high demand.
We've noted feedback from supporters via social media and e-mails and we will look to improve the service we provide you in the future.
The club would also like to advise fans that we're expecting a large walk-up ahead of tonight's game so please arrive early to avoid large queues.
If you want to purchase tickets for the Barnsley fixture today, here are all the ways you can do so.
• Matchday Ticket Office at Ricoh Arena (Open from 10am to 7:45pm)*
• www.ccfcshop.co.uk (Up until midday)
• 6 Cash Turnstiles - 30 to 35 to the rear of the North Stand for seats in the East Stand (Open from 6:30pm)
PLEASE NOTE: - Tickets will NOT be available at the Butts Park Arena Ticket Office or over the phone on matchday.
- Tickets will NOT be available on the day from the Club Shop at Arena Shopping Park
- Tickets for our Emirates FA Cup game versus Northampton will NOT be available to buy from the Matchday Ticket Office on Tuesday.
* Cash sales are not available from 7:15pm onwards from the Matchday Ticket Office – cash sales from this time will only be at the Cash Turnstiles