Email us your answers to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for City's clash against Port Vale at the Ricoh Arena this Saturday…Think you know all there is to know about the Sky Blues? Prove it and enter our competition to win one of four pairs of tickets to watch Saturday's game against Port Vale at the Ricoh Arena.
Have a go at the 10 questions below and send your completed answers to firstname.lastname@example.org using the message subject 'Quiz Competition Answers'.
The top four scores will win a pair of tickets and in the event of more than four perfect scores, names will be drawn at random and each winner will receive a pair of tickets to Saturday's League One fixture against Port Vale.
Get your entries in as soon as possible, the competition will close at midday tomorrow.
Without further ado here is the quiz, which this week is a Tony Mowbray special!
1) Excluding his caretaker role at Ipswich Town, how many games has Mowbray won of his 446 that he has been in charge of at all of his clubs combined?
2) What did Mowbray do at Hibernian in his first season that no manager outside of Rangers and Celtic had done since 1994? (Clue: check Tuesday's news on CCFC.co.uk!)
3) Where was Tony Mowbray born?
4) Who is the most expensive signing that Mowbray has made in his managerial career and who does he currently play for?
5) Here is a picture of Mowbray when he faced City whilst in charge of West Brom. But who is the Sky Blues caretaker manager in the background of the photo?
6) What sides did the young Sky Blues beat on their way to the FA Youth Cup Fourth Round this season?
7) Which three players did we highlight in our connections article on ccfc.co.uk before last Saturday's game against the MK Dons?
8) How many goals combined have those players scored for City?
9) Oh no! Our printer has malfunctioned, resulting in some rather bizarre pictures of these past City players. Can you work out who they are?