You can get an executive box with plenty of benefits for just £26.09+VAT a game on a 12 seater box split 12 ways!
The Sky Blues released prices for executive boxes for the 2015/16 season last week and a box for 12 people has been reduced to £7,200+vat for the whole of the league season.
Previously executive boxes had a staged pricing structure with boxes priced at £8,000+vat, £9,000+vat and £10,000+vat depending on their location. The club have now introduced a flat rate for all 12-seater executive boxes.
£7,200+vat looks a big number though doesn’t it? So let’s see how that breaks down, and look at how cost effective a Seasonal Executive Box can be…
• You get your box for 23 home league games.
• £7,200+vat over 23 home league games works out at just over £313.04+vat per game.
• Each Executive Box can hold 12 people, so that £313.04+vat can be shared between you too.
• £313.04+vat split 12 ways makes it under £26.09+vat per person each game.
Where do you want your box to be?
• Near to halfway line
• Edge of the penalty area
• Edge of the 6 yard box
It doesn’t matter where you want your box to be- the new flat rate means it’s the same price… you just need to choose your location*.
So that’s the cost… but what do you get for that?
• Access to all CCFC home league matches (cup matches purchased separately)
• Exclusive access to your pitch view Executive Box, which includes a TV
• Reserved luxury padded seats directly situated in front of your suite
• VIP car parking (three per executive box- worth £30 per game)
• Complimentary matchday programmes and teamsheets
• Bar service
• Upgrade to dining options available
• Priority access to purchase away match tickets
If you’re interested in buying an Executive Box for less than £26.09+vat per person each game or need more information, you can call us on 02476992329 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Subject to availability