We've got some info and directions from the M6 for those looking to watch the Under-18s in Manchester this evening...
Here is some travel information to supporters travelling to tonight's Under-18s FA Youth Cup clash with Manchester City, with directions from the M6.
Estimated fuel cost (one-way): £22.00
Estimated journey time from M6: Two hours
- At junction 19, take the A556 exit to Manchester/Manchester Airport/M56
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Chester Rd/A556
- When you reach the next roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M56 ramp to Manchester/M'cr Airport and merge on to the M56
- Take the A5103 exit on the right toward City Centre/M60 N & W/M62 W/M61
- Continue onto A5103 for 5.3 miles, then at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Mancunian Way/A5103
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the A57(M) ramp to Ring Road/Ashton-u-Lyne/A635/Sheffield/A57/Piccadilly
- Merge onto Mancunian Way/A57(M) and continue to follow Mancunian Way
- Continue onto Pin Mill Brow/A665 and continue to follow A665
- Turn right onto Every St
- Turn right onto Ashton New Rd/A662
- Turn left onto Rowsley St then take a slight right. The Etihad campus will be on the left.