The 28-year old has had a fruitful career in and around Europe, our list includes some of his best moments...Coventry City have signed striker Nick Proschwitz from Brentford on a loan deal until the end of the season. Ahead of his time at the Sky Blues we have compiled a list of five things you might not have known about the German forward.
1) Proschwitz has been the top goalscorer in a division twice in his career. At Swiss side Vaduz, who are a team based in Lichtenstein, he netted 23 times in 2010, comfortably topping the scoring charts. In 2012 he repeated the feat with German second division club SC Paderborn, scoring 17 goals in the process.
2) His strike against Leyton Orient was voted the FA's goal of the FA Cup Third Round. With his back to goal he flicked the ball up in the air with his first touch before turning and unleashing a powerful drive straight into the top corner. It would prove to be the winner.
3) Proschwitz has a habit for scoring important goals. As well as the aforementioned goal against Orient, he scored his first two league goals for Hull in the same game against Ipswich, the second being a 94th minute winner. He also scored the equaliser in the Tigers' last game of the 2012/13 season against Cardiff. The 2-2 scoreline saw Hull reach the Premier League for the first time in 5 years.
4) If Proschwitz scores for City on his debut, it will continue his record of scoring on his debut for every club he has had in England. At Hull, he scored in a penalty shoot-out win over Rotherham and on his first start at Brentford he netted the second goal for the Bee's in an incredible 6-6 draw against Dagenham and Redbridge.
When he went to Barnsley on loan he netted just 26 minutes into his first game for the Tykes.
5) He has scored 13 goals so far during his time in England. Hopefully he will continue to increase that number during his time with the Sky Blues!
Here is a video collection of Proschwitz's goals for Hull, with thanks to Hull Tigers for the video.