The club are looking for a coach to come and work with the impressive Academy structure within the football club...
Coventry City Academy is looking to appoint an experienced qualified coach to work with the Academy on a part-time basis.
Main Roles/ Responsibilities
- Early Development of Academy players
- Planning and delivering high quality coaching sessions
- Recording and evaluating of players performances during the season
- Monitoring individual and team performances within training and games
- Be able to commit to a training programme of two-three sessions a week and be able to attend match-day programmes on Sunday
- UEFA B Coaching qualification
- FA Youth awards modules 1-3 (or working towards)
- Current CRB check, FA Emergency Aid, FA Safeguarding children, FA Licensed Coaches Club Member
- Previous coaching experience in a professional football academy
- Knowledge of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP)
- A committed, motivated and highly motivated individual
- Passionate and enthusiasm for developing young footballers
- Excellent communication skills and able to work within a team
- An ability to work with an array of individuals
- A positive and professional manner
Please send a current CV and covering letter to Scott Curry via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be sent by Tuesday, April 28th.