The club are looking for volunteer scouts to assist our excellent Academy system...
Coventry City Academy is looking for volunteers to assist the club to add to its current scouting network.
Volunteers are being sought to join the Academy talent identification and recruitment team as part of the clubs long-term football development strategy, with positions available in:
- Coventry, North Warwickshire (Nuneaton, Bedworth, Atherstone & Hinckley)
- Mid Warwickshire (Warwick, Leamington & Kenilworth)
- South Warwickshire (Stratford and surrounds)
- East Birmingham
- South Birmingham
- Redditch and Bromsgrove
- North Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
- Staffordshire (Tamworth, Lichfield & Burton)
- Rugby & Lutterworth
- Corby & Market Harborough and Northamptonshire.
Scouts will be required to help with the identification and recruitment of elite players aged 7-16 years for the club’s extremely successful Academy programme.
The successful applicants will be working with children, so will be required to go through a screening process.
The following are preferred but not essential:
* Knowledge of local grassroots football or involvement in soccer schools
* Involvement in schools, District or County football
* Experience or background in Academy or Centre of Excellence scouting
* Knowledge of youth football
* Committed, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual, showing a passion for Identification and recruitment of young footballers
* Ability to work within a team effectively
* A positive and professional manner and the ability to work with a range of individuals
If you feel you have the skills or experience to get involved with the Academy in this area of football, please send your CV/Application to Carl McNally - Head of Academy Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org