How would you like to volunteer for the Sky Blues on matchday? Find out more here!
Coventry City Football Club is looking for volunteers to help on a matchday for our home fixtures at Sixfields Stadium.
We are looking for motivated, pro-active volunteers to be a Matchday Assistant - helping in two particular aspects of our matchday experience:
- Welcoming Sky Blues fans to the stadium- helping with any queries, giving directions and match information.
- Activation - Helping with the activities occurring during the match day such as assisting community performers and in the delivery of group experiences.
This is a fantastic chance to be part of the Sky Blues matchday team- whether you are a fan, or just seeking a new opportunity.
Volunteering provides many benefits for volunteers including:
- Learning new skills and enhancing existing skills
- Gaining valuable experience of a professional football club
- Improving employability
- Meeting new people
- Building confidence
- Getting involved in an area of interest
You will need to be approachable, flexible, committed and a ‘team player’. You will be paid travelling expenses and be provided with a seat to watch the match from when you are on duty in the role, which is for the 2014/15 season.
If you would be interested in volunteering at the Sky Blues on a matchday, please e-mail email@example.com with your contact details, covering letter and CV. If you have any particular skills which you can bring to the matchday experience, please let us know.