Buy a product from the CCFC Superstore and you will be entered into a prize draw to have lunch with the City squad...
Coventry City fans could be in for an extra treat when they do their Christmas shopping at the club’s new superstore.
Every person who buys a product from the new store at the Gallagher Retail Park between now and Christmas will be entered into a prize draw – and the grand prize is lunch with manager Steven Pressley and his squad at the Ryton training ground.
The store, which was launched in November, is gearing up for the festive period by opening late every Wednesday in the run up to Christmas and the prize draw will be an added treat for anyone who makes a purchase.
Stacie McDermott, marketing manager for the club, said: “The store is proving to be very popular and we are seeing that increase as the festive season approaches.
“We thought it would be nice to offer an additional treat to one lucky fan.”
The lunch and chance to watch the team train would be organised for the New Year.
Fans making a purchase will give their details to a member of staff to be entered into the prize draw.
As well as the prize draw, the club are running a series of daily promotions on merchandise and fans are encouraged to keep checking www.ccfc.co.uk and the club’s social media channels for more details. Facebook.com/coventrycityfc
Competition terms and conditions
- Competition runs from 00.00 on 1st December 2013 until 23.59 on 24th December 2013
- Any person who spends any amount in the CCFC Superstore, online at ccfcshop.co.uk or via mail order on merchandise (and home tickets) and has given us their full details will be entered into the prize draw automatically.
- There will be 1 winner only and the winner will be picked at random on January 3rd 2014
- The winner be notified the week commencing January 6th 2014, at which a suitable date will be arranged for the prize to be redeemed
- The prize is for a maximum of four people to watch the CCFC Squad train and have lunch with the CCFC squad
- The prize is non transferable
- No travel, accommodation or expenses will be paid