Check out the groundplan and zoning for the Sky Blues' games at Sixfields Stadium
Click above to enlarge!
Sky Blues fans are located in the following stands at the Sixfields Stadium:
• West Stand- supporters can use turnstiles 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
• North Stand- supporter can use turnstile numbers 11 and 12
• East Stand- supporters can use turnstiles 1, 2, 13 and 14 – this stand will not be open unless required to by demand
Turnstiles are located at the rear of each stand.
Hospitality and Corporate guests can access the Sixfields Stadium via the main entrance in the West Stand.
Away fans are accommodated in the South Stand and can access the stand using turnstiles 3 and 4.
The Sixfields Stadium is split into three price bands for the Sky Blues’ home league matches. These are shown on the ground plan above:
• Green - Premium Zone seats
• Sky Blue - Standard Zone seats
• Yellow - Family Zone seats
Ticket prices for each of these sections can be found here!
Male and female toilets are located in all four corners of the Sixfields Stadium, alongside food & drink kiosks.