This area of our website includes details for 2020/21 Championship Club Members - for any queries about your Membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Championship Club Memberships are now off-sale.
Championship Club Memberships - Introduction
The new Championship Club Membership was launched ahead of the 2020/21 campaign, giving Sky Blues fans a new way to support their Club!
Championship Club Members receive an exclusive and unique shirt, which will not be available for other supporters and which includes the names of each Championship Club Member on the back.
Members also received access to purchase a Season Ticket for the 2020/21 season, with the these Season Ticket holders receiving free iFollow access to stream behind-closed-doors home, league games.
Championship Club Members will receive priority access when supporters return to stadiums, with additional priority given if necessary to Championship Club Members who also purchased a 2019/20 Season Ticket – a Championship Club Membership is the only way to guarantee watching the games when reduced capacity crowds are allowed back.
This page includes further information for Championship Club Members.
iFollow access for home games:
Coventry City's home league games will be streamed on iFollow for Championship Club Membership Season Ticket holders until further notice.
If you are a Season Ticket holder, make sure that you have set up your iFollow account correctly so that you can watch. For details, click here.
Coventry City will not be sending out different redeemable codes for each game or email confirmation to fans - Season Ticket holders will be provided access simply by logging in to their iFollow account each match going forward.
Log in to your iFollow account - click here.
Once logged in and on the Match Centre, in the hour before kick-off you will see a button 'WATCH LIVE NOW' - just click this button to go to the live stream!
Checking if your iFollow account has access:
If you are planning on watching via iFollow as a Season Ticket holder, you can now check your account by logging in, and clicking on the 'Purchased Packages' section.
- Log in to your iFollow account
- Once you are logged in, click on your name in the Sky Blue navigation bar.
- Scroll down the page to where it says 'Purchased Packages' - look along the line to where there is a + sign. Click on the + sign.
- If your account has been provided with access, it will say 'Season Ticket - Coventry City' under the license name, and the status will be 'Active'.
For any queries regarding your account and access to stream games as a Season Ticket holder, please contact CCM@ccfc.co.uk
Technical help for iFollow
Championship Club Membership Shirt
Coventry City’s exclusive Championship Club Membership shirts have been dispatched!
If your shirt has now not arrived, please contact us on our dedicated Championship Club Membership e-mail - email@example.com
Further Information about Championship Club Memberships
- Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- Both Under 16s and Under 13s will receive a JSB Membership alongside their Championship Club Membership, once these are on general sale to fans.
- Due to the expected need for social distancing and fans needing to sit in their ‘bubbles’, fans will be guided to their seat for each game and will not be allocated their preferred seat (e.g. the seat they had last season) until further notice.
- Season Ticket seats from the 2019/20 campaign will be held until we are able to return to 100% capacity, without the need for social distancing etc.
- Disabled Supporters who purchase a Championship Club Membership will only receive a shirt for themselves. Carers do not receive a shirt free or a Membership free, as the role of the carer is to care for the Disabled Supporter when they attend game - as such they will receive a free Season Ticket when fans can return to stadiums.
- Championship Club Members have the option to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket now, ahead of them become generally available at a later date – once details regarding fans returning to stadiums is confirmed.
- Championship Club Members purchasing a 2020/21 Season Ticket who had a 2019/20 Season Ticket will use their existing Season Ticket card for entry to games that are open to supporters – the exception being if you move seat or change price category, when a new card will be sent to you.
- Championship Club Members who did not have a 2019/20 Season Ticket will receive a new Season Ticket card for the 2020/21 season if they purchase a Season Ticket with their Membership
- All 2019/20 Season Ticket holders from last season at the St Andrew’s will have their seats reserved for them until the stadium can return to full capacity – whether they are Championship Club Members or not.
- Matches during the 2020/21 season may be played behind closed doors due to Government advice regarding the Coronavirus/social distancing – there will be no refunds for Championship Club Members’ Season Tickets under any circumstances.
Championship Club Membership Queries
If you have any queries regarding your Championship Club Membership, please contact us by e-mail on CCM@ccfc.co.uk