Become Coventry City's charity partner for 2014/15
Send in your application to be the official charity partner of the Sky Blues for the 2014/15 campaign
Local charities in Coventry and Warwickshire can now apply to become our charity partner for the 2014/15 season.
The Sky Blues’ new application process to become our nominated charity is now open, with the successful charity joining forces with the club until July 2015.
To be considered to be our charity partner for the 2014/15 season , your charity must:-
- Be a UK registered charity.
- Be based in and operate in Coventry and Warwickshire, helping the people of Coventry and Warwickshire.
Applications need to answer in brief the following questions, within a 2 page limit:
- What does your charity do?
- How will a partnership with Coventry City Football Club help your charity?
- What can you achieve with the support of the Sky Blues that you couldn’t without it?
- How would a partnership with the Sky Blues help you engage Coventry City fans and the wider Coventry and Warwickshire community?
- What will your fundraising target be for the 2014/15 season and how will the funds be utilised?
- How will you ensure that any partnership achieves a legacy?
- What key events does your charity have planned up until May 2015?
As the Sky Blues nominated charity during the 2014/15 season, you will receive the following benefits:
- Signed merchandise – 1 signed shirt and 1 signed football
- 5 pairs of match ticket vouchers to a 13/14 home league game
- The opportunity for collection tins to be placed in CCFC Superstore 2014/15 season and in corporate areas on matchdays
- Opportunity to hold 2 bucket collections at Sixfields in the 2014/15 season
- Free use of Sky Blue Sam on 3 occasions during the 2014/15 season
- Website and media stories – both on ccfc.co.uk and our social media channels.
- Support in promoting your fundraising events
- The opportunity to send e-mails to the CCFC database
The club will also support your charity on an ad-hoc basis through the season where and when possible.
Coventry City Football Club
Gallagher Retail Park
Stoney Stanton Road
We are happy for you to attach/enclose any supporting material to your application. Please include a contact e-mail address and phone number with your application.
The deadline for applications is 5pm at Friday 4th July. Applications will then be considered, with charities being contacted in the wc 7th July once a decision has been made.